来源:网络资源 作者:中考网整理 2020-03-26 19:58:06
139. 再听一遍怎么样?
How about listening once more?
140. 我们应该为考试做好准备。
We ought to get ready for the test.
141.我们老师叫我们上课要注意黑板。
Our teacher told us to pay attention to the blackboard in class.
142. 我很高兴你能指出我的错误。
I am glad that you can point out my mistake.
143. 老师叫我们记下重要的东西。
The teacher told us to put down something important.
144. 到目前为止,我已坚持学习英语10 年了。
I have kept studying English for ten years so far.
145. 只要我们坚持讲英语,我们会讲好英语的。
So long as we keep speaking English, we will speak English well.
146. 这数学题很难,几乎没有学生能做出来。
The math problem was so hard that few students could work it out.
147.你学习越努力,你就会学得越好。
The harder you study, the better you will learn.
148.前几天,我忙于准备考试了。
The other day, I was busy getting ready for the test.
149.为什么不考虑请老师帮助呢?
Why not think about asking the teacher for help?
150.我通常一醒来就开始学习。
I usually start to study as soon as I wake up.
151.老师请我们翻过来浏览下一页。
The teacher asked us to turn over and look through the next page.
十一、其它
157.我认为鲸不是一种鱼。
I don’t think that a whale is a kind of fish.
158.依据事实,我认为你是不对的。
According to the fact, I don’t think that you are right.
168. 昨晚发生了一场火灾。
A fire broke out last night.
169. 到目前为止他已经培养了几百个孩子了。
She has brought up hundreds of children so far.
170. 他成立了一个足球队。
He has built up a football team.
171. 我偶然听见她唱歌了。
I heard her sing by accident.
172. 顺便说一下,我介意抽烟。
By the way, I mind smoking.
173. 我想召集所有学生开个会。
I would like to call in all the students to have a meeting.
174. 我看见一些树叶落下来了。
I saw some leaves come down.
175. 我的新书已出版了。
My new book has come out.
176. 前天,直到我做完了我的工作才回家的。
I didn’t go home untilI finished doing my work the day before yesterday.
177. 我以前考虑要当一名工程师。
I used to think of becoming an engineer.
178. 建这座桥花了几千人几年时间。
It took thousands of people a few years to build the bridge.
179. 扔掉这些箱子是很浪费的。
It’s wasteful to throw away these boxes.
180. 天太黑,什么也看不见。
It’s too dark to see anything.
181. 我试穿一下这件外套你介意吗?
Would you mind my trying on this coat?
182. 尝试这个主意怎么样?
How about trying out this idea?
183. 请你把收音机调低一点好吗?
Will you please turn down the radio?
184. 没关系!
That’s all right.
185. 我一到伦敦就给你打电话。
I will call you up as soon as I arrive in London.
186. 你的帐单共计 40 美元。
Your bill comes to forty dollars.
187. 太阳还没有升起来。
The sun hasn’t come up yet.
188. 我总是把睡觉与死亡比较。
I always compare sleep to death.
189. 我妈妈喜欢把我跟别人比较。
My mother likes comparing me with others.
190. 我的梦想不再遥远了。
My dream isn’t far away any more.
191. 请你帮我查一下下趟列车何时出发好吗?
Would you please help me find out when the next train starts?
192. 你有两个选择:一是回去,另一个是逃走。
You have two choices:one is to get back;the other is to get away.
193. 靠近老虎是很危险的。
It’s very dangerous to get close to the tiger.
194. 他们一到田野就开始收割水稻。
They began to get in rice as soon as they got in the field.
195. 下车后你最好别脱外套。
You had better not get off your coat after you get off the bus.
196. 咱们尽快上车吧。
Let’s get on the bus as soon as possible.
197. 我通过电话告诉你我通过了测试。
I got through the phone to tell you that I got through the test.
198. 我每天尽力按时起床。
I do my best to get up on time every day.
199. 我过去常把一些旧书捐给了希望学校。
I used to give away some old books to the hope school.
200. 我会尽快把书还给图书馆。
I will give back the book to the library as soon as possible.
201. 请稍等一下!
Please hang on a minute!
202. 别挂断电话!我想告诉你重要的事情。
Don’t hang up! I would like to tell you something important.
203. 他经常得感冒。
He often has a cold.
204. 我以前听说过他。
I used to hear of him.
205. 请随便吃些鱼。
Please help yourself to some fish.
206. 他经常帮我解决困难。
He often helps me out.
207. 她请我稍等。
She asks me to hold on.
208. 我很害怕以至于我屏住呼吸。
I was so afraid that I held my breath.
209. 建鸟巢花了几百人三年时间。
It took hundreds of people three years to build the birdnest.
218. 会议在继续。
The meeting is going on.
219. 你出去时,请把灯灭了。
Please make the light go out when you go out.
220. 你必须按时上交练习册,并且及时分发下去。
You must hand in the exercise books on time and hand them out in time.
221. 你最好别站在我前面。
You had better not stand in front of me.
222. 刚才我听见有人敲门。
I heard someone knock at the door just now.
223. 条条大路通罗马。
All roads lead to Rome.
224. 打开窗户让新鲜空气进来。
Open the window to let fresh air in.
225. 他把水放了。
He let out the water.
226. 我们过去以蔬菜和米饭为主食。
We used to live on vegetables and rice.
227. 我们有必要展望未来。
It’s necessary for us to look ahead.
228. 他看不起别人。
He looks down upon others .
229. 我们忙于调查此事。
We are busy looking into the matter.
230. 我刚才看见他在找东西。
I saw him looking for something just now.
231. 穿过森林时当心蛇。
Look out for the snake when you get hrough the forest.
232. 我讨厌女人在公共场合化妆。
I hate seeing women make up in public.
233. 该我值日了。
It’s time for me to be on duty.
234. 他的照片在全世界展览。
His photos are on show all over the world.
235. 从前,人们以捕鱼为生。
Once upon a time, people live on fishing.
236. 他很激动,上气不接下气地告诉我这个好消息。
He was so excited that he told me the good news out of breath.
237. 他太懒,结果他失业了。
She is so lazy that she is out of work.
238. 我看到他经过了。
I saw him pass by.
239. 我会尽快还你钱的。
I will pay back your money as soon as possible.
249. 我喜欢上学而不愿呆在家里。
I like going to school rather than stay at home.
250. 每人提到昨天的事。
No one referred to yesterday’s thing.
251. 太阳既发光又发热。
The sun sends out both light and heat.
252. 美国过去发射过许多宇宙飞船。
America used to send up many spaceships.
253. 是该分出好坏的时候了。
It’s time to separate the good from the bad.
254. 该释放他们的时间了。
It’s time to set them free.
255. 直到我看见他们启程才回来。
I didn’t come back until I saw them set off.
256. 我们打算早上出发。
We are going to set out in the morning.
257. 他们肩并肩地走进了教室。
They went into the classroom side by side.
258. 我会随身带些钱以便买些吃的。
I will bring some money with me so as to buy something to eat.
259. 就我所知,他不但是老师还是作家。
So far as I know, he is not only a teacher but also a writer.
268. 我想要为你送行。
I would like to see you off.
269. 你必须尽快卖光所有的票。
You have to sell out all the tickets as soon as possible.
270. 你为什么不立刻派人请医生呢?
Why don’t you send for a doctor right now?
271. 我的车有点毛病,所以我不能加速。
There is something wrong with my car, so I can’t speed up.
272. US 代表美国。
US stands for the United States.
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2025中考一路陪伴同行!>>点击查看