来源：网络 作者：匿名 2009-10-12 15:45:08
( )1. She ate_____ the vegetables, it rained for a _______ day.
A. whole, all B. all, all C. whole, whole D. all, whole
( )2. Can you ________ this story in English.
A. say B. speak C. tell D. talk
( )3. I don’t like this coat, would you please show me ___________?
A. other B. the other C. the others D. another
( )4. He’ll stay in
A. sometime B. sometimes C. some time D. some times
( )5. --- Is the English book yours? --- No, it _________ Simon’s.
A. can B. can be C. maybe D. might is
( )6.Work hard,____ you may catch up with your classmates soon.
A. or B. but C. and D. yet
( )7. Lily will go to
A. by air B. by a plane C. on planes D. on plane
( )8. It’s about 500 meters __________ her home.
A. far B. away C. from D. far from
( )9. It made me _________ when I thought of my sick uncle.
A. worry B. worrying C. be worried D. worried about
( )10. The
A. longest river B. longest rivers C. much longer river D. much longer rivers
( )11. Tom is taller than _________ in his class.
A. any other student B. any other students C. any student D. any students
( )12. Don’t smoke _________. It’s bad for your health.
A. too many B. too much C. much too D. many too
( )13. Her English is poor so she __________ her English.
A. need help with B. need to help with C. need for help D. need helping
( )14. He likes to plant trees in April, __________ his father and mother.
A. as well as B. as well C. as D. well
( )15. His grandpa lives ____ in the country but she doesn’t feel_______.
A. alone; alone B. alone; lonely C. lonely; alone D. lonely; lonely
( )16. ________ he told me!
A. What bad news B. How a bad news C. How bad news D. What a bad news
( )17. The pair of trousers __________ them 30 dollars.
A. costs B. takes C. costed D. took
( )18. This is a new shirt. He ___________ yesterday.
A. tried it on B. tried on it C. tried it up D. tried up it
( )19. --- How many people are there in the room? ---- ____________.
A. A little B. Anyone C. Somebody D. None
( )20. You must keep your eyes __________ when you play this game.
A. closed B. closing C. close D. closes
( )21. When did the plane ____________?
A. get B. get to C. reach D. arrive
( )22. I’m sorry I’ve kept you _______ for so long.
A. wait B. waiting C. work D. to work
( )23. She planned everything _________ I did.
A. well than B. good than C. better than D. better
( )24. __________ four years since he graduated from college.
A. There have been B. It has C. It is D. It was
( )25. The old man ___________ six years ago.
A. has died B. was dead C. has been dead D. died
1. His grandma lives alone but she stays_________________(health).
2. After he heard the ______________ news, he was very_________________(surprise).
3. Be quick, there’s a little time_________________(leave).
4. There’s no time____________________(open) it.
5.Jim, _____________ (not open) the door.
6. Are these cars____________________(they)?
7. He will help me by ________________(give) me some money.
8. He____________(look) tired now and he___________(want)________________(go) home now.
9. He__________________(fall) off the ladder and hurt himself.
10. Many__________________(visit) will come here in a month.
11. He’s afraid of___________________(wait) for someone for such a long time.
12. What’s the__________________(different) between the two girls?
13. The doctor saved the old man’s___________________(live).
14. Look! Here _________________(come) the bus.
15. It’s__________________(possible) for me to skate on real ice. It’s too hard.
16. He tried his best to carry the boy to the ___________________(safe).
17. September 10th is an _________________(usual) day. It’s _______________(teacher) Day.
18. We are_________________(hold) a sports meeting next month.
19. Don’t forget__________________(bring) your homework here tomorrow.
20. I think the shirt is very comfortable___________________(wear).
22. Children, _________________(not be) late next time.
23. He often spends half of her money_________________(buy) fashionable clothes.
24. Listen, I can hear someone_________________(call) for help.
25. Who first________________(think) of the idea? Daniel did.
About 70,000,000 Americans are trying to lose weight(减肥). That is almost 1 out of every 3 people in the
Many people in the
Most people want to find an 7 way to take off fat, and books of this kind are very popular. These books tell people how to lose weight. Each year a lot of new books like these are 8 . Each one says it can easily help people take fat away.
Losing weight can be 9 . Some overweight people go to health centres, like
Health centres, books, medicines, operations, running and exercise machines all __14__ a lot of money. So in the
( )1. A. less B. more C. nice D. fast
( )2. A. For B. So C. Or D. And
( )3. A. good B. useful C. hard D. easy
( )4. A. why B. what C. how D. when
( )5. A. high B. short C. thin D. fat
( )6. A. talk B. say C. speak D. tell
( )7. A. dearer B. harder C. shorter D. easier
( )8. A. taken B. given C. written D. copied
( )9. A. cheap B. expensive C. easy D. safe
( )10. A. pay B. cost C. take D. have
( )11. A. making B. taking C. playing D. using
( )12. A. Before B. In C. After D. At
( )13. A. sorry B. angry C. sad D. glad
( )14. A. need B. have C. use D. get
( )15. A. health B. time C. food D. money
Skin-diving is a new sport today．
This sport takes you into a wonderful new world． It is like a visit to the moon！When you are under water，it is easy for you to climb big rocks， because you are no longer heavy．
Here，under water，everything is blue and green．During the day，there is enough light． When fish swim nearby（附近），you can catch them with your hands．
When you have tanks（罐子）of air on your back，you can stay in deep water for a long time．But you must be careful．
To catch the fish is one of the most interesting parts of this sport．On the other hand， you can clean the ships without taking them out of the water．You can get many things from the deep sea．
Now you can see that skin-diving is both useful and interesting．
( )1.Skin-diving can take you to _______ ．
A．the moon B．mountains C．the sun D．the deep sea
( )2.You can climb big rocks under water because _______ ．
A．you are stronger B．the fish can help you
C．you are not as heavy as on the land D．there is a lot of light
( )3.A skin-diver _______ under water in the day．
A．can see everything clearly B．can't see anything clearly
C．can see nothing D．can see only fishes
( )4.With a tank of air on your back，you can _______ ．
A．catch fish very easily B．stay under water for a long time
C．be in safe place D．have more fun
( )5.Which of these sentences is NOT TRUE ？
A．Skin-diving is a new sport． B．Skin-diving is like visiting the moon．
C．The only use of skin-diving is to have more fun．
D．Skin-diving is both interesting and useful ．