来源：网络 作者：匿名 2009-10-12 15:43:41
( )1.He left me without________ goodbye to me.
A. say B. says C. saying D. to say
( )2. Don’t bark______ him, he is my best friend.
A. for B. of C. to D. at
( )3. We couldn’t hear_____.
A. something unusual B. nothing unusual C. anything unusual D. unusual anything
( )4. The story is about a real person_______ history.
A. of B. with C. about D. in
( )5. _____ interesting film I saw yesterday.
A. How B. What C. How an D. What an
( )6. Our teacher told us______ in the street.
A. to play B. to not play C. not play D. not to play
( )7. Each of us in the room_____ a suit.
A. have B. are going to have C. is D. has
( )8. _______ do you go to school? Once a month.
A. How often B. How long C. How soon D. How far
( )9. The girl stopped_____ but she_____ nothing.
A. to listen, hear B. to listen, heard C. hearing, heard D. listening, heard
( )10. We hope you_______.
A. can come B. to come C. coming D. came
( )11. I share a room_____ a friend of_____.
A. with, I B. and, my C. with, mine D. to, me
( )12.He said the sun ______ round
A. was B. are C. is D. were
( )13. Good luck_____ your English study.
A. to B. at C. with D. of
( )14._______ excited the girls are!
A. What B. What an C. How D. How an
( )15. Your book is interesting, but mine is ________ more interesting.
A. so B. very C. far D. ever
( )16. June 1st is _____Day and September 10th is _____ Day.
A. Children, Teacher B. Children’s, Teacher’s
C. Children’s, Teachers’ D. Children, Teachers’
( )17. _____ wonderful time the children had in
A. What B. What a C. How D. How a
( )18. Anna, _____ Millie, ________ shopping on Sunday.
A. likes, goes B. likes, go C. like, goes D. like, go
( )19. ________ the old newspapers away and______ us some new ones.
A. Bring, take B. Bring, taking C. To carry, bring D. Take, bring
( )20. They turned around but could not see_________.
A. usual something B. anything unusual C. anything usual D. unusual something
( )21. Did they_______ an English class this morning? Yes, they_______.
A. have, had B. had, did C. had, had D. have, did
( )22. The room is dirty, you must keep it________.
A.. to clean B. clean C. cleaning D. cleaned
( )23. The young men are crazy about______ pop songs.
A. to sing B. singing C. sang D. sing
( )24. The heavy snow kept them_______ the village.
A. from leaving B. leaving C. to leave D. leave
1.You should listen to your teacher__________________(careful) in class.
2. Chocolate is usually________________(child) favourite food.
3. Your trousers are cheaper than___________________(she).
4. We look forward to_________________(visit) the Great Wall.
5. Please answer the _________________(follow) questions.
6. He___________________(fall) off the bike and broke his left leg yesterday.
7. It took me an hour_____________________(read) the story.
8. Simon lives on the___________________(twelve) floor in the building.
9. It says tomorrow will be a ___________________(rain) day.
10. These books belong to the boys. They’re the__________________(boy) books.
11. “Be quick” I said to __________________(me).
12. The more exercise you take, the _____________(heath) you will be.
13. ____________(eat) more vegetables is good for your_________________(health).
14. Do you know when____________________(have) a sports meeting?
15. There are many____________________(shoe) shops in Taizhou.
16. The life in a modern city is__________________(colour).
17.When he heard the news, he turned over and went on __________________(sleep).
18. The dog____________________(die) since two weeks ago.
19. Have you ever read the book________________(write) by LuXun?
20. How_________________(angry) he looked at his son!
21. Listen! Her voice________________(sound) like the singing of the birds.
22. They were afraid of___________________(fly).
23. Several days_____________________(late), he walked there again.
24. The___________________(weigh) of this elephant is 520______________(kilo).
25. Let’s take__________________(turn) to help the baby panda.
Many people go to school for an education. 1 learn languages, history, geography, physics, chemistry and maths. Others go to school to learn a skill so that they can
It is always more important to know how to study by 8 than to memorize(熟记)some facts or formula(公式). It is 9 quite easy to learn a 10 fact in history or a formula in mathematics. But it is very difficult to use a formula in 11 out a maths problem. Great scientists, such as Einstein,
The 13 for their success is that they knew how to study. They read books that were not 14 at school. They worked hard all their lives, wasting not a single moment. They would ask many questions as they read and they did thousands of 15 .
( )1. A. Students B. They C. We D. People
( )2. A. make B. do C. have D. get
( )3. A. education B. degree C. lesson D. task
( )4. A. teaches B. knows C. learns D. practises
( )5. A. manage B. expect C. fail D. want
( )6. A. study B. play C. think D. work
( )7. A. From B. in C. within D. outside
( )8. A. heart B. students C. us D. oneself
( )9. A. not B. actually C. seldom D. known
( )10.A. real B. true C. certain D. great
( )11. A. setting B. working C. making D. doing
( )12. A. famous B. popular C. successful D. modest
( )13. A. experiment B. reason C. result D. way
( )14. A. kept B. showed C. expressed D. taught
( )15. A. duties B. jobs C. experiments D. records
Beethoven was never afraid to show his feelings（感情）．Once when he was playing at a rich man's house，one of his listeners，a man of rich family，was talking to a girl．He liked girls more than music，and he didn't stop talking when Beethoven started to play．The noise was not a quiet one，and Beethoven could hear well in those days．
The music stopped in the middle and Beethoven stood up，“I do not play for animals of this kind！”He cried．“No！Not for animals！”Then he walked out．
( )1．Beethoven was a ________ ．
A．scientist B．doctor C．chemist D．musician
( )2．Beethoven was ________ his feelings．
A．unwilling to show B．in fear of showing
C．fearless of showing D．unhappy to show
( )3．One of the listeners ________ when Beethoven started to play．
A．stopped talking B．sang slowly
C．still talked to a girl D．smoked
( )4．This listener ________ ．
A．didn't like music B．liked girls and music
C．liked music more than girls D．was more interested in girls than music
( )5．This listener was a ________ man．
A．good B．polite C．rude D．nice