来源：网络资源 作者：匿名 2009-10-08 18:08:57
Once there was a grasshopper(蚱蜢), who was the best hopper(跳跃者) in the world. She taught other grasshoppers how to hop. Soon all grasshoppers were hopping well, so she felt very 11
Then one day an eagle showed up. She immediately 12 to teach the eagle how to hop, as she was sure that hopping was the key to 13 , but every time she advised the eagle to hop, he just said, "There is no need. You are 14 with hopping, but I can fly. "
"Stop this silly talking of flying!" screamed the grasshopper. "Flying is 15 in your imagination. "
The next day, some of the grasshoppers went to talk to the eagle. "How is it that you don't know how to hop, yet you still talk of flying? It 16 our teacher's orders. "
"Hopping is useful, but when you can fly, it is no longer 17 ." said the eagle.
"Tell us more, " said the grasshoppers.
The eagle began telling them what the world 18 he grass fields was like. It was a world that included mountains, rivers and oceans(海洋).
Then the eagle took one 19 grasshopper in his powerful talon()K) to the sky. The grasshopper could see the mountains, rivers and oceans that the eagle had 20 .
After the eagle landed, he saw a spark (闪光) in the grasshopper's eyes. The grasshopper told others what he had seen in the sky. Therefore, the grasshoppers dreamt of flying in the sky.
11. A. angry B. relaxed C. stressed D. proud
12. A. forgot B. decided C. failed D. refused
13. A. business B. weakness C. happiness D. sadness
14. A. satisfied B. strict C. patient D. careful
15. A. just B. even C. hardly D. ever
16. A. turns down B. puts off C. goes against D. works out
17. A. harmless B. dangerous C. necessary D. safe
18. A. past B. through C. under D. beyond
19. A. sad B. brave C. attractive D. frightened
20. A. imagined B. created C. changed D. described
答案11. D 12.B 13.C 14.A 15.A 16.C 17.C 18.D 19.B 20.D