来源：网络 作者：匿名 2009-10-26 15:57:46
I． 听辨单词 (Words)
II． 问句应答 (Responses)
III. 对话理解 (Dialogues)
A) 11—15 BADCB B) 16—20 DCAAB
IV． 短文理解 (Passages)
A) 21—25 CBDBC
B) 26. 7:30 / half past seven / seven thirty 27. by bus 28. red 29. the office 30. (a) jacket
A) 31—35 ACBAB
B) 36—40 DCDCA 41—45 BCDCB
C) 46—50 CBABA
II． 阅读理解(Reading comprehension)
A) 51—55 ABDBC B) 56—60 BCABB
C) 61. 北极熊居住的地方很冷。（那里的）温度经常低达
63. Because it needs to find food.
64. Pollution and thin ice.
65. Over 16 / sixteen.
66. In their own languages or in English if they want to.
69. important holidays
70. hotels; 18 / eighteen
A) 71. has 72. trying 73. lost 74. were 75. to collect 76. help 77. did 78. got 79. didn't 80. said
B) 81. wonderful 82. knife 83. watermelon 84. Sorry 85. bought 86. shouts 87. by yourself 88. can 89. pieces 90. out
IV. 句式转换(Sentence pattern transformation)
A) 91. How often 92. weren't any 93. Why can't 94. did; read 95. Do; need
B) 96. favourite city 97. It; takes 98. quick breakfast 99. as; as 100. because of
101. Please add some sugar to the milk. / Add some sugar to the milk, please.
102. I will wait here until 2 p.m. / I won't leave here until 2 p.m.
103. I think a good friend can make me happy.
104. If you have a bad headache, you should go to bed early.
105. Don't forget to bring my book back tomorrow.
106. 47. (Each number is the sum of the previous two numbers, e.g. 18+29=47)
108. Sorry, I can't take your call right now. If you leave your name and number, I'll get back to you.
110. It means it is raining very heavily. / 下着倾盆大雨
A) One possible version:
Kate: I'm going to have a party next Friday — I'm going to be seventeen. Would you like to come to my birthday party?
Jeremy: That's great. What time will it begin?
Kate: At 8:30 p.m.
Jeremy: Where will it be?
Kate: It's going to be at the London Hotel, near the town centre on
Jeremy: OK. I can find that. See you there.
Kate: See you.
B) One possible version:
Dear Poor in
Why not give your friend a call? Don't forget to tell him about the computer repairs on the phone. You have to tell him in a polite way that you don't have enough money for the repairs and you need the money back. If he thinks you are his friend, he will give the money back to you soon. If he makes an excuse, I hope you don't need him as your friend any more.
Good luck to you!