来源：网络 作者：匿名 2009-10-26 15:55:41
A) 11—15 CABDB
B) 16—20 BCDBC
A) 21—25 BACDB
B) 26. Mary 27. The Grand Hotel 28. 6:30 p.m. 29. A friend 30. 724-5936
A) 31—35 ACDBD
B) 36—40 ACCDB 41—45 CBDCD
C) 46—50 ADBDA
II. 阅读理解（Reading comprehension）
A) 51—55 CBCAB
B) 56—60 CDAAC
C) 61. 30 minutes. / Half an hour. 62. 12:43 p.m. 63. 10.
D) 64. the Earth 65. photos from his / her trip to France 66. 因此，我认为它是个很酷的网站名字。
E) 67. Every two years. 68. Raising money for charity. 69. “为什么不在娱乐的同时还帮助别人呢？” 70. The Big Hair Day.
A) 71. Year 72. interesting 73. with 74. sports 75. great 76. also 77. the 78. but 79. be 80. waiting
B) 81. lives 82. come 83. has 84. to see 85. are 86. doesn't know 87. tells 88. Don't give 89. eating / to eat 90. tries
IV. 句式转换（Sentence pattern transformation）
91. How 92. are there 93. doesn't do 94. knives; pencil-boxes 95. What does; like 96. something important 97. Do; or 98. Ask her 99. Are there any 100. Which
101. I think that shop is closed at this time of the day.
102. Anna wants to know more about Chinese history.
103. She looks both young and beautiful.
104. Do the Greens often stay at home watching TV?
105. That red watch isn't the same as this black one. / That red watch is different from this black one.
106. Likely / Possible (可能的).
107. Yes, I do, because she likes places that don't contain the letter “o”.
108. 19. (The number represents the alphabetic position of the first letter of the person's name. Sophia begins with the 19th letter of the alphabet.)
110. Because she is short, and she can't reach the number 10. The number 8 is the highest number she can reach, so she goes to the 8th floor and walks up to the 10th one.
A) One possible version:
Peter: Hello, 884-5226.
Tom: Hello, this is Tom. I'm interested in buying your mountain bike. How old is it?
Peter: It's one year old, and it's in good condition.
Tom: What colour is it?
Peter: It's red.
Tom: Why do you want to sell it?
Peter: Because I want to buy a motorbike.
Tom: How much is it?
Peter: I want $55 for it.
Tom: Oh, that sounds great!When can I come and see it?
Peter: Is tomorrow evening OK for you?
Tom: Yes, that's fine. Bye.
B) One possible version:
Mega Sports Centre is the best sports centre in town. It is opposite Golden Lion Hotel in
For more information, call us at 882-5442.