来源：网络 作者：匿名 2009-10-26 14:36:19
A. given name B. family name C. first name D. middle name
32. After school we usually play _________ soccer for half _________ hour on _________ sports ground.
A. /; an; the B. the; a; the C. /; a; / D. the; an; a
33. Frank can't find _________ dictionary. Can you lend _________ to _________?
A. her; mine; her B. his; yours; him C. my; yours; he D. /; yours; his
34. — Is this your shoe?
— Yes, it is, but where is _________?
A. the others B. other one C. another D. the other one
35. There are _________ boats on the river. The _________ one is
A. five; fifth B. fifth; five C. five; fiveth D. fiveth; five
36. Sam eats too much _________. He doesn't eat any _________.
A. chickens; tomato B. tomato; chicken C. chicken; tomatoes D. tomatoes; chicken
37. Can you see _________ car over there near the tree?
A. a beautiful red B. beautiful a red C. a red beautiful D. red a beautiful
38. Here is a card _________ our teacher _________ our best wishes _________ it.
A. of; with; to B. from; to; with C. to; for; on D. for; with; on
39. — Mum, _________ I play computer games?
— Yes, you can, but you have to finish your homework first.
A. must B. may C. will D. need
40. That storybook is very _________. The children are _________ in it.
A. interesting; interest B. interest; interested
C. interesting; interested D. interested; interesting
41. — Isn't she a bus driver?
— _________. She is a postwoman.
A. No, she isn't B. Yes, she is C. No, she is D. Yes, she isn't
42. The skirt in that shop really looks smart, _________ it is too small for me.
A. or B. and C. but D. so
43. Would you like _________ a football game or _________ a book?
A. to see; look at B. look at; read C. watch; look at D. to watch; read
44. — _________ does your classmate John look like?
— He's very short, and always wears jeans.
A. How B. What C. Who D. Which
45. — Do you know where Tom lives?
— Certainly. He lives at _________, near my house.
46. — You look very nice in that T-shirt, Bob.
A. You're so kind B. Sorry, I don't like it at all
C. It's OK D. Thanks
47. — Hello, is that 665-9525?
— _________. It's 679-5525.
A. Sorry, wrong number B. Yes, who's that
C. Speak, please D. Sorry, he isn't in
48. — _________?
— It's purple. What about yours?
— It's pink.
A. Do you like pink or purple B. What colour is your new dress
C. Is your favourite colour purple D. What colour do you like best
49. — Good morning. Can I help you?
— Yes. _________.
A. You must lose weight B. I'm always ready to help others
C. I know the way to the hospital D. I want a hamburger, please
50. — Dad, I can't find my sweater.
— Oh, yes. Thank you, Dad.
A. Where's your sweater B. Whose sweater do you like best
C. Is the one on the chair yours D. Do you know where it is
II. 阅读理解（Reading comprehension） （共20小题，计30分；51—60小题每题1分，61—70小题每题2分）