来源：网络 作者：匿名 2009-10-23 09:18:02
1. A. 8:10 B. 8:30 C. 9:10 D. 10:10
2.A. At the cinema. B. At the bank.
C. At the post office. D. At the railway station.
3. A. The woman’s husband. B. The woman’s neighbor.
C. The woman’s relative. D. The woman’s son.
4. A. To give Jack a message. B. To get a message from Jack.
C. To hold the meeting.D. To ask Jack to come to the meeting.
5. A. An article in the newspaper.B. A telephone conversation.
C. A play in the theatre.D. A play on television.
6. A. He told a joke.B. He moved his piano alone.
C. He broke his back.D. He played the piano
7. A. Satisfied. B. Happy. C. Discouraged. D. Tired.
8. A. Jenny ordered Tom to eat the food.B. Tom left the food at the party.
C. Jenny bought the food.D. Tom bought the food..
9. A. Three B. Four C. Five D. Six
10. A. He has only had one physics course.B. Both physics courses are difficult.
C. Few physics courses are hardD. Physics 402 was more difficult Physics 302.
11. A. Fire-safety. B. Air pollution.
C. Cooking at home. D. Playing with matches.
12. A. By bus. B. By bicycle. C. On foot. D. By underground.
13. A. At school. B. At home. C. In the street. D. At the construction site.
14. A. At 8:30. B. At 8:40. C. At 8:50. D. At 9 :00.
15. A. A cup of tea. B. A cup of coffee. C. Some dumplings. D. More dumplings.
16. A. It’s next to the cinema. B. It’s in the cinema.
C. It’s far from here. D. It’s behind the cinema.
17. A. Eddie. B. Jane. C. Eddie’s brother. D. Jane’s sister.
18.A. Alice.B. Peter.C. Peter’s sister.D. Alice’s sister.
19.A. He’s got a headache.B. He’s got a fever.
C. He’s got a bad cold.D. He’s got a sore throat.
20. A. A flat with four bedrooms.B. A flat with a sitting-room.
C. A flat with a big kitchen.D. A flat with a bathroom.
21. A. In the playground.B. In the teachers’ office.
C. In the library.D. In the classroom.
22.A. Tell the man not to fish here.B. Ask the man what time it is.
C. Go and ask the man how to catch fish.D. Tell the man to go home.
23. A. In the morning.B. At noon. C. In the afternoon.D. At night.
24. A. A designer.B. A waiter.C. A teacher.D. A shop assistant.
25. A. Come to a party.B. Have lunch.
C. Make a phone call.D. Attend a meeting.
26. A. 7:15.B. 7:20.C. 7:25.D. 7:30.
27. A. Lonely.B. Bored.C. Excited.D. Surprised.
28. A. When to use the new gas.B. How to drive fast.
C. Where to go by car.D. How to save gas.
29. A. To have some medicine.B. To have more rest.
C. To see the doctor.D. To stay away from others.
30. A. In the kitchen.B. In the bathroom.
C. Beside the telephone.D. On the back door.
31.A. $3B. $6C. $10D. $20
32.A. At 9:40.B. At 9:50.C. At 10:00.D. At 10:05.
33.A. He is hard working.B. He doesn’t work hard.
C. She is hard working.D. She doesn’t work hard.
34.A. A ride.B. An umbrella.C. A call for a taxi.D. A raincoat.
35.A. Father and daughter.B. Doctor and patient.
C. Teacher and student.D. Driver and policeman.
36.A. Turn off the radio.B. Turn up the radio.
C. Turn on the radio.D. Turn down the radio.
37.A. She is happy about the weather.
B. She doubts what the weatherman has said.
C. She didn’t hear the weather forecast.
D. She thinks it will be clear soon.
38.A. Mary probably won’t come.
B. They will go without Mary.
C. Mary might be caught in heavy traffic.
D. Mary was rushed to hospital.
39.A. She was too fat.B. She is prettier than before.
C. She should go on a diet.D. The man doesn’t care at all.
40.A. He wants to spare more time.B. He finds the price unreasonable.
C. He doesn’t like the food any more.D. He likes to cook by himself.
Questions 41through 43 are based on the following passage.
41.A. Language. B. Nature. C. Feelings. D. Music.
42.A. 2. B. 3. C. 4. D. 5.
43.A. By learning more about great musicians.
B. By studying the language of music.
C. By listening to different musical compositions.
D. By learning to play musical instruments.
Questions 44 through 45 are based on the following passage.
44.A. It helps them to get relaxed. B. It develops their skills and talents.
C.It enables them to realize themselves. D. It makes them successful.
45.A. Those who have more than one hobby.
B. Those who have their work as hobbies.
C. Those who have hobbies different from their jobs.
D. Those who work efficiently and become successful.
Questions 46 through 48 are based on the following passage.
46.A. October 30. B. October 31. C. November 1. D. November 30.
47.A. Red and green B. Orange and black
C. Black and white D. Orange and brown
48.A. Because it comes the day before the new year’s day.
B. Because only on that day can children go around the neighborhood.
C. Because children can get money from their parents on that day.
D. Because children dress up with special costumes, eat a lot, and stay up late.
Questions 49 through 50 are based on the following passage.
49. A. Increasing the function of the heart. B. Making people more fit.
C. Making people sleep well. D. Treating certain illnesses.
50. A. Advice on lifestyle. B. Self-thinking.
C. Warm-up exercises D. Body movements.
1 -10CCBAD BDDCB