来源：网络 作者：匿名 2009-10-18 08:45:53
This is the present that he gave me for my birthday.
Do you know everybody who came to the party?
I still remember the night when I first came to the village?
This is the place where Chairman Mao once lived.
I don’t like people who talk much but do little.
The cars which are produced in Hubei Province sell very well.
She is the person that I met at the school gate yesterday.
The book that my grandmother gave me is called “The Great Escape”.
What’s the name of the young man whose sister is a doctor?
The girl whose father is a teacher studies very hard.
I’ll never forget the day when I first came to Beijing.
This is the house where I was born.
The person who broke the window must pay for it.
The boy who is wearing the black jacket is very clever.
Do you know the young man (whom) we met at the gate?
Mr. Lee (whom) you want to see has come.
The girl whose mother is ill is staying at home today.
I know the boy whose father is a professor.
A dictionary is a book which gives the meaning of words.
Here is the book (which) the teacher mentioned yesterday.
I’ve read the newspaper that(which) carries the important news.
Who is the person that is reading the newspaper over there?
I’ll never forget the time when we worked on the farm.
He arrived in Beijing on the day when I left.
This is the house where we lived last year.
The factory where his father works is in the east of the city.
如：That was the room in which we had lived for ten years. = That was the room
which we had lived in for ten years.
(1)先行词是all, few, little, nothing, everything, anything等不定代词时。例如：
All that he said is true.
(2)先行词被only, no, any, all,等词修饰时。例如：
He is the only foreigner that has been to that place.
He was the second (person) that told me the secret.
This is the best book (that) I have read this year.
He talked about the people and the things he remembered.
The meeting was put off, which was exactly what we wanted.
The thing about which he is talking is of great importance.
---Does the teacher know everybody _______ planted the trees?
---Yes, he does.
A. which B. whose C. where D. who
The letter _______ I received from him yesterday is very important.
A. who B. where C. what D. that
---Where is the scientist ________ gave us the talk yesterday?
---He has gone back to Qinghua University.
A. whom B. who C. whose D. which
I hate people _______ talk much but do little.
A. whose B. whom C. which D. who
1. ---Who is the man _______ was talking to our English teacher?
---Oh! It’s Mr. Baker, our maths teacher.
A. he B. that C. whom D. which
2. I hate the people ________ don’t help others when they are in trouble.
A. who B. which C. they D. where
3. The foreigner _________ visited our school is from Canada.
A. which B. when C. who D. whom
4. George Mallory was an English school teacher _______ loved climbing.
A. who B. whom C. he D. which
5. This is the place _____I have ever visited.
A. there B. when C. where D. which
6. Nobody knows the reason ______ she didn’t come to the meeting.
A. that B. which C. why D. when
7. The moon is a world ______ there is no life.
A. that B. which C. where D. why
8. He has forgotten the day _______ he arrived.
A. when B. where C. that D. which
9. He still remembers the days ______ he spent with your family.
A. when B. where C. that D. on which
10. Mr. White, ______ car had been stolen, came to the policeman.
A. who B. that C. whose D. which
11. He got to the village _______ his family once lived before liberation.
A. that B. which C. when D. where
12. This is the house _______ I want to buy.
A. in which B. that C. whose D. where
13. This is the house _______ our beloved Premier Zhou once lived and worked.
A. which B. that C. when D. where
14. He didn’t tell me the place _______ he was born.
A. that B. which C. when D. where
15. He lived in a small village, ______ was a long way from the railway station.
A. that B. which C. where D. when
1. The boy is my younger brother. He was here a minute ago.
2. The old man is a professor. He teaches chemistry in a college.
3. Beijing Hotel is near Tian An Men Square. The foreign visitors live there.
4. The woman is here now. You were talking about her.
5. This is the hall. We listened to the report in it the other day.
6. The car was going 90 miles an hour. The car just passed us.
7. The man waved to us. The man was my uncle.
8. I enjoyed reading the book. You gave me a book last week.
9. I prefer the subject. The subject is science.
10. I spoke to the man. The man is a professor.
1. The house _______ we live in is very big.
2. The boy ______ is wearing the black jacket is very clever.
3. This is the present _____ he gave me for my birthday.
4. The man _______ talked to you just now is an engineer.
5. He talked about the teachers and schools _______ he had visited.
6. There is nothing in the world _______ can frighten him.
7. She wears a gold ring, _______ is very uncommon in our class.
8. We visited a factory _______ makes toys for children.
9. Is this the place _______ your father once lived?
10. I’ll never forget the days _______ I joined the League.
一. 1.B 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.D 6.C 7.C 8.A 9.C 10.C 11.D 12.B 13.D 14.D 15.B
二. 1.The boy who was here a minute ago is my younger brother.
2. The old man who teaches chemistry in a college is a professor.
3. Beijing Hotel where the foreign visitors live is near Tian An Men Square.
4. The woman whom you were talking about is here now.
5. This is the hall where we listened to the report the other day.
6. The car which just passed us was going 90 miles an hour.
7. The man who waved us was my uncle.
8. I enjoyed reading the book you gave me last week.
9. The subject I prefer is science.
10.The man I spoke to is a professor.
三. 1.that/ which 2.who/ that 3.that/ which 4.who/ that 5.that 6.that 7.which 8.which/ that 9.where 10.when